Welcome to the Wiki of utmost northern shores, traveler!
- Lore Sources
- Development Team
- Main Quest
- Side Quests
This is the project wiki of Expedition to Atmora.
Our objective is to complete the forgotten continent exactly as an adventurer in the 4th age would encounter it:
massive, completely over-frozen, haunted dead land, shrouded in mystery and with the constant threat to starve or to freeze to death.
The concept has these general features, that make it unique:
- A huge landscape
- Very detailed level design
- Beautiful nature, as close to realism as possible
- Immersion in terms of rotting, aging, lighting, survival, item loot
- Arctic survival: frostfall and Ineed support our concept but are not required
- Story and lore of Atmora and its gone culture, true and rich as possible
- Organic shapes, new meshes and textures where they should be
- Mythic treasure hunt and puzzles: unique rewards and objects
- Rewards that support an individual playstyle and encourage roleplay an adventure that captivates, immerses, and resonates with players on a personal level.
Our team will strive for consistency with the design aesthetics Bethesda used for Skyrim, as well as those of the other Beyond Skyrim teams. We hope to work with existing and future Beyond Skyrim teams, sharing assets and collaborating on the cross-province experience to make Atmora fit with Beyond Skyrim as collective vision of a playable Tamriel, whilst making it a distinct realm in its own right.
Our objective is to complete the forgotten continent exactly as an adventurer in the 4th age would encounter it: a massive, completely over-frozen, haunted dead land, shrouded in mystery and with the constant threat to starve or to freeze to death.
Potential conflicts and requirements
The expedition will embark from a small island north of Solitude, there are no other changes to Tamriel worldspace.
For the game, only Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm and Heartfires.esm are required.
We also suggest players to use a few other mods as supplementation, but there are no hard requirements.
- Cloaks WiC
- Wet and Cold
For all third-party content we asked for permission and will give appropriate credits. We also plan to publish as “AtmoraCallingTeam” on the nexus, and only for free, and nowhere else.